MMB – ON-LINE CLASSES ARE HERE!
How’s it going in your shelters? Are you going stir crazy yet? I’ve been so pleased to see that many of you are getting out of the house as a family and are taking bike rides and hikes! Woo hoo! That’s awesome!
Well, it’s an understatement to say that I’ve missed you guys and our regular schedule of fitness and life that we all do together every week. As you can imagine, the shelter in place has thrown my business for a loop, as I’m sure it has for many of you as well.
But, I have good news for you! Beginning Tuesday night, I will offering on-line group exercise classes!
Class times will be: Tuesdays 6pm, Thursdays 6pm, & Saturdays 7:30am!
Please click the link to watch my video explaining my on-line classes: https://youtu.be/aYDltg5KO5w
O.k. so now that you’ve watched the video, here is a summary of the steps:
- Step One – Zoom App: Get the Zoom app on your device that you will plan on watching class. https://zoom.us/
- Step Two – Waiver: Please sign a new liability waiver that includes on-line training. You can print the waiver, sign it, and text or e-mail it back to me. Group Exercise On-Line Waiver JAF
- Step Three – Payment:
- If you have a pre-paid card, you can sign your card on the back indicating Zoom and class date on the card, take a picture of it, and send it to me. If you can’t find your class card, I’ll look back at my attendance record and see where you left off. For new people who don’t want to buy a class card and they want to do drop-in, class cost is $15 and I’m waiving the 3% processing fee.
- You can use PayPal, Zelle, send a check, or you can give me your cc over the phone. I can give you my address if you need it.
- Step Four – Password: Once I have your waiver, text or e-mail of your class card, or other form of payment, then I will send you the password to join in the Zoom class an hour before the 6pm class this coming Tuesday, March 24th. Please plan on doing this a minimum of 1 hour beforehand.
- Step Five – Equipment: You’ll need a mat and something to lift. It can be a dumbbell, med ball, or case of canned goods or water!
- Step Six – Spread the word. Because of Zoom, I can teach up to 100 people!
I can’t wait to launch this new journey of fitness together! Please reach out to me with any questions you may have. See you live next Tuesday!