MMB – Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to you! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed bringing in the New Year! Can you believe it’s 2018?! Now is the time to start thinking about what you want 2018 to look like. How did your 2018 wrap up? Were you happy with your accomplishments personally and professionally? Did you grow? Were you challenged? As we begin the New Year, let’s strategize how we can embrace health and wellness together. I can tell you it’s not about a diet and it’s not about a work out. Wellness is much more than a temporary goal or quick work out. What’s your mindset like? Did you know that everything you do throughout the day is either guiding you towards health or disease? Now is the time to evaluate your behaviors and habits and search for the areas of your life that are hurting your potential to live the best life you can. This is what we’ll be focusing on in 2018! Are you ready? Let’s do this thing! Happy New Year!
Announcements and Reminders:
- New Year’s Day Running Boot Camp is at 11am today! Come join us for a 5k distance combined with strength and core drills! Text me if you want to come! 925-699-7725.
- Winner of the December Contest “I Conquered Temptation” is……Dave Thompson! Congratulations Dave! You won a class card for saying “NO” to those doughnuts at work that were being passed around. Good for you!
- Cardio Fusion Class Time Changes – Beginning this Thursday, January 4th, Cardio Fusion will begin at 5:45pm and Beginning Cardio Fusion will begin at 6:55pm. Classes are held at VBC.
- Cardio Core Change – Cardio Core at Jen’s studio will now accommodate up to five people per class! Thanks to some time off and reorganization in Jen’s Studio, there is room for more people. Yeah! Same cancellation policy applies for Tuesday nights.
- Special New Class Offering! Nutrition Happenings and Samplings! – This new 90 minute class is kicking off this Sunday, January 7th from 1pm to 2:30pm in my home! This a great time to detox from all of the holiday sugar and reset your gut. I’ll be hosting a nutrition class in my home that will take you on a journey of nutritional delights beginning with breakfast and ending with dinner. In my kitchen, you’ll be tasting a variety of delicious food samples that are plant based and you’ll walk away with a better understanding of how to combine heart healthy fats, proteins, and carbohydrates into your meal planning for you and your family. Cost is $35. Please contact me if you’d like to sign up! I’m excited to cook for you and share some of my favorite recipes and healthy nutrition tips that will energize you for the New Year!
- January’s Fit For Change Challenge is coming on Saturday, January 13th! Mark your calendars now for the beginning of a new 6 week challenge that will motivate and inspire you! More details to come!